I’m learning from experience that not all people are nice or easy to be around. In fact, some have habits that just totally get on my last nerve. perhaps a better word to describe, ANNOYING.
I find it annoying When somebody asks you if you’re okay when you are noticeably hurt. Okay. This one's kinda deep. If somebody is lying on the ground, screaming, and can’t move, would you ask them if they’re okay because you're a) concerned or b) truly mystified? I hope you chose a). It happened to me during sports day at the end of the 100m run my ankle once seized up, and I fell(what an embarrassment). A team of PBSM came and asked me if I was okay. I wanted to yell, “Yes, I’m fine. This is how I bake brownies!” Obviously, I was NOT okay. (In case you’re wondering, I'm fine now. It was on overuse injury, apparently.)
Also what irritates me when people make jokes about your height. Like really. Hello? I’m about four foot, nine inches, and I HATE short jokes. It annoys me because, weren’t we all once short? Some people were just lucky to have a growth spurt. I really hate being short, especially since I’m always being made fun of. and at times of family gathering, people always mistakes your age. Remarks like." hah form6..? la igt form2 ke form3.".. zip off people it really irritates me.
and I hate it when parents continually insist for a reason why you are not grinning ecstatically. i am not miserable, i just don't feel like smiling and i don't want to talk. doesn't make me depressed.
when the aforesaid get irritated if you don't have any brilliant plans for the weekend, or continually compare you to your charming, brilliant, ambitious, everyone-likes-him, great-attitude brother. so I'm not trying to save the world. don't keep throwing it in my face.
I'm dis-pathetic with guys who wear their pants low and their boxers high. Do they honestly think that's attractive?! those who always make sexual references to everything--it's so rude!! and boys who have no respect for girls and regard them as mere toys. also boys who gather in flock and distract ladies at public places. its scary u know. so knock it off.
lastly, the biggest pet peeves are when people are constantly negatively complaining and just sound like the type of person who hates the world, and hates their lives and is annoyed by complete EVERYTHING that exists. (I've just describes myself.haha).So, for that reason, I will stop listing now. enough said.
baby kay....dh besar dah dia.
ReplyDeletehey...i think the part where people think that ur younger than your actual age is not that bad...
ReplyDeleteits better that way than people mistaken u with someones mother...haha
on offense..
n sorry sgt2 kalo time dulu2 u de trase ngan i time i sakat u dolu2..sorri yer..ampun2
haha.. don't mention bout 'mother'.. nnt ehem marah.. haha.. aritu pn ak kena marah. haha.. is not that bad. betul juga
ReplyDelete