MON-21st December 2009, a sentimental day in my diary, ayah umi n aqib has safely returned home from haj. We invited them at the KLIA arrival. I am really relieve to meet them knowing that i won’t have to stay home alone again and feeling worried.. no more fuss. No more troublesome. I perceive they came back with new hopes, reforming to become a better person inside out. I saw aqib’s face glowing, clean and clear. A face portraying a new born and knowing his sins have been diminished.
I'm feeling repress knowing that tinge of emptiness is still surfacing me. I’ve left all my deeds of worship towards Allah, sometimes i deliberately left my prayers without an accuse. I’ve left the holy quran and seldom had time reciting it. My soul is empty. I pray from now and onwards Allah will lead me to a ‘life’. hoping i will discharge my responsibility towards my religion, my parents and to myself. I’m searching for tranquility. Appealing for a peace in mind as I embrace each moment. I reckon the world isn’t longer.and people now die at a very young age. I am petrified.
No comments:
Post a Comment