Last year was a great year for me. I have the Ups, the Downs, I've met new friends, grasp a lot of new things, think a lot more rationally as well. I learn how to defend my rights. I learn how to trail my own pace, rather than following. I learn the meaning of the word 'FUN'. I'm no longer a serious person(tetttt..)
The year I started blogging. Associating in the blogosphere really helped me in many ways, to ease my misery, releasing the tense. Recently, I am more than aware that my inactive has turned away my invisible readers. No longer am I writing to impress nor am I writing to spread my ideas. From now on, I'm writing because... I feel like it. Back to the roots from which this blog grew from.
2009, a year that I made a few crucial decision. options of the pathway of my future, roads that i should take. and i chose the one less taken. I turned down several offers. Yet, I'm not regretting my choice. I believe that Allah has set good things for my journey..so far I've met great people, friends, teachers, encounter great bloggers.
The year of my failures. In all my life since Primary 1, I never failed. Form 6, Mid-Semester 2, Physics, I fail with 50 marks. Hope my failure doesn’t continue in my final year exam. Failure is indeed hurtful. the pain is excruciating.
Happy, sad, embarrassing moments that happened to me is unforgettable. Year 2009, I learn to love people. I fell for the wrong person. He treated me as his good friend, while I have the wrong perception. Thinking back, I felt so stupid to care about someone who doesn’t has me in his heart. I felt like a loser to love someone. I haven't met him for a long time. Until now, I haven’t confess to him (ouch, I’m such a loser). ahhhh... no I'm not. love is not for me. love is for loser.*im not pointing to u.*
As a person, I am too weak to even have a thought on perfection. I just hope that 2010 will turn out alright for me. Spiritually, mentally and emotionally. And people I'm proudly to announced that I'm officially 19. yes 19.! ngee~
babe...are you serious like ..seriously falling in love or what????? kayra?
ReplyDeletelopek la. xmain r cinta2
ReplyDeleteKra, welcome to group bujang dan dara haha...
ReplyDeleteAnyway, who is that handsome prince charming?
Most men cant unwrap womens thought so, u have to give him some hint. But some men know it but really afraid if bertepuk sebelah tangan.
haha..dah la harith xpyh la. single is a bliss. haha. pandai eh nk bg tips cinta kat ak. xmain r cinta2 ni
ReplyDelete