Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Wisdom plays a role

September, 2009 a new chapter.. Today the first day of school after a long holiday.
I'm 75% ready for my classes(the other 15%, still thinking going to bed, takpe). Today, I had my muet lesson on speaking.sigh.. the skill which i hate. straight to the purpose of my post today, about miss muru, my muet teacher aka advisor for the form 6 council. she's a person that always giving you these positive thoughts, meaningful words that boost you. Today, she told us an analogy about the lotus flower.

Lotus grows in muddy places and yet it rises above the surface to bloom with remarkable beauty. The same goes to us, no matter where we are; whether the place is good or not depends on yourself alone. You make your own decisions. We may dislike certain teachers. But the reason we go to school is for ourselves, the person taking the exam are not the teachers but us.

And now, I understand that we must rely on the teacher's message, not the personality, Rely on the meaning not the words, Rely on your wisdom not your ordinary judgmental mind. It took me one day to realise this, teacher. and thank u.

4 comments:

  1. I thought I'm the only one thinking about it.
    Anyway, I like ur penulisan(sorry dunno the what is the english word for that :P )

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. meor2. mcmn nk settle masalah kt..

    ReplyDelete
  3. kayra,i think what ur teacher said is absolutely rite

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe.. ngee... atikah i knoe its u.. hahaha.. miss u la.. jom raya umah sara..

    ReplyDelete