Sunday, 20 June 2010

I hope and I only hope..





All your armies
All your fighters
All your tanks
And all your soldiers
Against a boy
Holding a stone
Standing there
All alone
In his eyes I see the sun
In his smile I see the moon
And I wonder, I only wonder
Who is weak and who is strong
Who is right and who is wrong
And I wish I only wish that the truth has a tongue

 we all wish that the truth had a tongue to justifies itself. ... still a tongue can't save the souls and lives of our brothers and sisters who died in gruesome. Its either we take an action or to hell with us all. Sitting in front of the laptop watching this and crying a few tears won't do much.....
and then what's next? Go back and enjoy what life's offer..? and forget that there's people who dosen't have a place to sleep, food to eat, schools to study and clean water to drink, family to confide..  and worst the 'people' that seems to be our subject is our brother, our sister..We don't have feelings .. that's the truth. and yes the truth does hurt. having to say this.. i admit as an individual I'm insubstantial of doing anything. as a Muslim all I can do is pray to Allah..  *sob*

2 comments:

  1. tolong kay.wat satu lagi.aku dah tak larat nk go on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. zzzzzzzzzzzz...........hahahaha..ko ni buat sindiket

    ReplyDelete