Sunday, 29 November 2009

A delicate zombie

It is precisely 3:07 on a Saturday morning over here. It seems that over the holidays, I have miraculously metamorphosized (is there such a word?) from an early sleeper at 10 pm to a veryvery much nocturnal and hungry teenager. I sleep in the day; I’m practically a vampire or something! And I am not proud of it. I’m missing a lot of meals waking up at 3 in the afternoon! I’m barely cutting it close for what the English call ‘high-tea’. No wonder I’m so famished at 2 am.

But I am not alone in my nocturnalism. Ever since the holidays, everyone’s been pretty much asleep during daylight hours and wide awake without the aid of caffeine after hours(especially a friend of mine, naddy the panda). Gee. We teenagers are mutating, aren’t we? Sooner or later, we’d get nightvision. Or like, the ability to conjure food out of absolutely nothing to satiate our midnight thirst for snacks and fried chicken. That’d be radical.

Speaking of holidays, these emergency holidays are starting to bore me out of my cranium. I sort of miss school now. Sort of. I mean, I still despise school homework, impossible-to-flush-at-all toilets and crappy canteen food but I do miss seeing my friends everyday, somewhat fun lecture classes,having lunch where they usually will eat in the classroom itself, breaking the school rule(which i hardly do, but still its cool to watch people do..)

No comments:

Post a Comment