
No matter how carefully you study a subject, no matter how rationally you make decisions, no matter how well prepared you are, you will occasionally make mistakes. Human beings always do. And failure comes into the picture and worsened the whole situation.
Once again, I screwed another paper, and it is depressing. After my paper was marked, i sat with my teacher where she kind of trying to persuade me over my result. She didn't want me to feel bad or anything. I appreciate it. Thank u teacher. Logically, it will be hard to ace for physics. I know. Realistically speaking. Having said that, I think the best thing to do now is to just let it be. Believe in God's plan. Live life as nothing ever happened. Unfortunately, life doesn’t work that way. Frankly speak its difficult for me to accept the fact that i failed. knowing that this will dismay my parents and teachers whom gave me full support. But at the end of the day, I've learn my lesson not to take for granted over small things.
AND I hope that my parents will understand my situation and not blaming me for taking such decisions. As I am now engrossed in myself and don't really know what i want.
no, believe in what you have chosen- before, now or even later in life.
ReplyDeleteperhaps, failure teaches a thing or two. try to crack what you've learnt. i love you, k.
sincerely,
psychopathic stalker
lmao :D
haha.. thank u... thank u. i really need that 'piece' from someone.
ReplyDeletefa'inna ma'al usri yusro
ReplyDelete-and verily after each difficulty theres a relief..
u can do it..khairah..
yes. maybe u;re rite. maybe im being too self conscious.
ReplyDelete