Monday, 22 February 2010

Don't read. skip this post.

I hate people's expectations, i hate when people simply judge me. I hate myself for being negative because i hate when people sees me as a negative person. I don't know, people. I am tired of everything around me. I want to run away. Far away and let my story be another 'once-upon-a-time-in-a-far-away-land' kind of thing.

I am exhausted. Both physically and mentally. i am no more adapt to my study. i no longer have the brain of a 'camera'. i hardly understand what I'm reading. I read 100 times but I still can't manage to grasp the facts. I am tired. I screwed up a lot last year. I failed in so many ways. At times I feel like doing this, and the next day comes with different story. Sometimes I feel like shutting it all up. Move over elsewhere. I don't even feel attached to my interests anymore the way I did before. Sad, right? :'(

If I was in the middle of a bloody war, this would be the exact point when I put my hands up, waving the white flag. i don't know how long i can survive. maybe a month or two perhaps.?

7 comments:

  1. huh same case as me..
    masuk F6 macam takde dah nafsu untuk belajar tu..
    Baca la petikan tu beribu2 kali pun takkan masuk dalam otak macam dah diblok.
    Mana silapnya tak tahu.
    Sekarang ni macam2 try n error sedang dilaksanakan. Cukup ke masa sebelum ujian sebenar menanti.. huh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u darl. baik mak incik.. sy akn menurut perintah

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too... tension pon ada siot.. but kdg2 aku fikir gak... aku ngan famili aku dah la sebtg kara kat Malaysia nie... nak tak nak, kena la study coz terpaksa ubah nasib aku yg sedih nie... huhuhu (,") bak kata adik aku, ` nasib mak ayah, aku junjung di kepala ' renungkanlah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ak sgt kagum ngn ko. sbb seorang yg kuat. ygk ak ni makin hari makin lemau.. hahaha. tp ak rase ko ade harapan tinggi utk dpt straight A. kt doakan. AMin

    ReplyDelete
  5. kyra, chaiyok!
    I know u can do it, buddy!
    Chaiyok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.oldbuddy..? farhana mn ko menghilang hah.

    ReplyDelete