Saturday, 27 February 2010

F.A.T

I envy those skinny b*tches. How I hope i'll get into that shape one day. I've gain weight lately. maybe because of the PMS and tenses that I'm going through. I can't even fit most of my jeans.

Well today I 'ransacked' my attic and came across old photos album.
All this while, i always blame my parents for inheriting me the 'fat' genes. but then. look.look.

                                                                  my mom and dad.

huh. and now whenever I see my mom in present, my mind wandered what will my shape be at the age 40+. scary you know. and I'm worried if one day i'll get marry... %%$$@%$&

So kamu. saya tidak mahu buat anak ok. enough said.

6 comments:

  1. haha,,gila kau.anak itu permata hati kau taw..hahahahaha.


    p/s:ak pon tkot.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ko je la yg ada eh. ak xnk ar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hohohohohoho...

    ReplyDelete
  4. kayra,if u envy those skinny *******, i envy those who have normal bmi.
    being an underweight person is not much help either..
    conclusion: bersyukur atas kurniaan ALLAH

    ReplyDelete
  5. oit!!
    pe cer ni doe??
    ahhahaahhaahhahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete